• Equipment– Safety is of the utmost concern at NTRC, therefore we need safe and durable equipment. Helmets, saddles, safety belts, and specialized equipment need to be updated and replaced.
• New horses – as we are a growing center we need to add horses yearly, or replace horses that we have retired.
United Way Campaign
If your employer conducts a United Way Campaign you can choose what agency you want to be the recipient of your workplace donation. Thank you for considering giving a gift to help support the special riders and horses at Northland Therapeutic Riding Center. Your gift will make a significant difference in our ability to meet the needs of our riders.
If your employer conducts a United Way Campaign, please review the following process to donate to Northland Therapeutic Riding Center:
1. Request a Donor Designation Form from your campaign coordinator. Our center is not a United Way Member Agency, so no funds will be received unless the Donor Designation Form is completed. NTRC is a member of Community Health Charities, an organization of 25+ health agencies that joined together to coordinate with United Way.
2. Fill in Northland Therapeutic Riding Center’s code number or the code number of any agency you wish to have as the beneficiary of your contribution. Donor Designated gifts must be at least $25.00, according to United Way rules. As soon as the United Way materials are printed, NTRC will list its code number on this website. Until then, our agency’s code can be found alphabetically under Community Health Agencies.
3. Our agency will not receive notice of your kind contribution until April following the campaign. A thank you note will be sent from NTRC to acknowledge your gift. If you do not receive a thank you from NTRC and you designated our agency as the recipient of your gift, please contact our office as soon as possible.
If your employer conducts a Combined Federal Campaign, please review the following process to donate to Northland Therapeutic Riding Center:
A special booklet is prepared for those contributing through Combined Federal Campaign. A brief description of Northland Therapeutic Riding Center, along with the agency’s code number, is included in the booklet.
For additional information on donations please contact: Colleen Baker, 816-808-1209.